Your personal data:
When you register for online ordering we ask for information that is essential to deliver our products to you and for invoicing purposes. The personal data is the name of the contact individual and/ or an email address with an individual contacts’ name (“the personal data”). You may change this data on line at any time.
What we will do with it:
We will use this personal data for fulfilling your orders, invoicing you, responding to your queries and, where you have given consent, marketing our products to you and informing you of product/ pricing changes.
This personal data will be disclosed by us to our UK logistics company (Fullers Fulfilment) for the purpose of fulfilling your orders, and it will be disclosed by them from time to time when they need IT support services.
When Screen Products Limited needs IT support services itself for its website, it will be disclosed to its UK supplier of IT support services Coderra Ltd.
You have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (25 May 2018):
- The right to be informed of all matters pertaining to your personal data
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right of erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
How long we will keep your personal data? We will keep it as long as required by law.
24th May 2018