Wax crayon for fine control when dirtying down your fabrics. Clear blender crayons blend are used to blend other costume crayon colours.
- Use straight from the stick – big long lasting 70ml plastic sticks.
- Quick and easy to apply when the pressure is on for effective fast results.
- Not just for costumes – use on any textured surface such as cardboard, rough timber & boarding, wicker, textured paint, bricks and concrete, etc.
- The ageing effect of the crayon can “drop out” and reduce over a week or two.
Basic Usage Instructions
- Costume Crayons work best at room temperature (20 degC). Cold crayons may be hard and should be warmed before use, for example, by keeping in a pocket against the skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not force the plastic screw mechanism if a crayon is cold.
- Crayons will not adhere to smooth surfaces.
- Apply the clear blender crayon first, and then apply one of the coloured crayons over the top. Then rub-in the crayon into the coloured crayon using a dry or damp/wet cloth.
- Do not apply in long continuous lines (unless you would like straight lines).
- Use sparingly.